2011年2月6日 星期日

Vancouver dine out

Yesterday is the last day of the Vancouver dine out week. Me and my friends went two dine out restaurants last week. it is my first time go Vancouver dine out.
First restaurant is an Italian cuisine called Q4.
The food of the Italian restaurant is very different with what we thought. Basically, they don't serve spaghetti. The only one spaghetti on the menu has a sub-title says "only serve for Italian", which makes us "very" want to order that one. hahaha!
Since we have 12 peoples so we order everything on the menu.
I order a dish called "maiale con pera", which is a pork with pears. The pork is medium rare and its still pink inside. The pear is delicious too. it taste like red wine. My dessert is  cheese cake with ice cream and I like the gooseberry on top of the ice cream.
It taste sweet and not sour  at all.








The second dine out restaurant is a French cuisine restaurant. Many of my friends went there before and they all says it's good. This restaurant is in an old European style hotel. There is a cozy fireplace and sofa in its lobby.  And the restaurant looks like those advanced lounges in movies. I order a Risotto, Foie gras and a duck dish. The duck is a bit too salty, but overall their food is good and tasty. I think I will visit this restaurant again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言