2011年2月3日 星期四

Happy Chinese New year (Year of Rabbit)

Today (Wednesday) is the Chinese New Year Eve, but I was very busy.
 I have class from 12:30 to 8:30 @surrey , and only have 2 hours break.  
I had business project meeting and I am still have to idea how to start the project (>"<) 
And one paper was due tonight and I am still working on it. 
but the good thing is our prof changes the due day then we have more time to write it better.


when I went back home its almost 9:30 pm, I was tired and cold.
 And I notice that I got 6 miss calls and 5 text messages. 
Everyone is says happy new year to me. 
 I call my friends back, my friend says " oh you don't have your new year eve dinner yet?"
yeah the new year eve dinner is very important for Chinese culture, but since my family is not here so I don't have one.
 then my friend says " why not we delivery our new year eve dinner to you, then we can all share the happiness."
I was soooo touched.
and then soon they deliver the dinner to me.


 I have my new year eve dinner with my dear friends at the last hours of year of Tiger and we welcome the year of rabbit together \^o^/


happy happy!

沒有留言:

張貼留言